電話 : 2663 5196 傳真 : 2663 5197 電郵 : firstname.lastname@example.org 地址 : 新界上水清河邨清潤樓地下B翼
Application for K1 （2020-2021）
*Our school is under “The Free Quality KG Education Scheme" by the Education Bureau （EDB）
A. Entry Requirements:
1. Must be born on or before 31 December 2017
2. Must be Hong Kong residents with right of abode or valid permission to remain in Hong Kong
B. Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Distribution Period: From Now 1 September 2019 to 26 October 2019 (Saturday)
a. Download from school website
b. Obtain from school in person
(Monday to Friday: 9:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.;Saturday: 9:30a.m.-12:30p.m.;except public holiday)
C. Submission of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Submission Period:
a. by parents in person:
Every Saturday: 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
From 7th September 2019 to 26th October 2019
b. by post
From 1st September 2019 to 26th October 2019
Address : G/F, Ching Yun House(Block B)Ching Ho Estate, Sheung Shui, N.T.
The completed application form.
i. a copy of child’s birth certificate or residence approval documents from the Director of Immigration Department.
ii. Applicant’s Two Recent Passport size photos (2″x1.5″).
iii. Three self-addressed and stamped white envelope (at least 4″x9″, air mail envelope and briefcase are not applicable)with your child’s name written on it (make sure it has postage fee: $2 for local and $2.6 for Mainland China).
iv. Application Fee: $40 (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
a. Pay the application fee when you obtain the form from our school office.
b. By cheque : please write down Pay “Chinese Y.M.C.A. Sheung Shui Kindergarten”(only for post)
D. Interview Arrangement:
Interview Date: 1st November 2019 (Friday)
1. All successful applicants will be invited for interview. Our school will send out the interview letter by post after 28th October.2019 Please come for the interview with your applicant according to the date and time shown on the interview letter.
2. If you have not received the interview letter by 28th October.2019 (Monday), please contact us during office hours.
3. The interview letter is an important document for the applicant. Parents should keep it in a safe place. Please bring the interview letter along with you on the interview day. If you lose it or destroy it for any reason, you will miss the chance for interview.
4. The whole interview takes approximately from half to one hour. Please reserve time for the interview.
5. Please contact us at 2663 5196, if interpretation / translation service if required.
E. Admission Criteria
1. Interview performance
2. To assess the applicant and parents fairly, we will arrange a group interview with two or three teachers. We will also take the parent’ survey (obtained during the submission of application forms) into account in our assessment result.
3. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
4. Parents' recognition of the school's VISION & MISSION.
5. The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
F. 20-21 School Quota(update at 14thAugust, 2019)
Whole Day Class
G. Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results form 9th December2019 (Friday) to 13th December.2019 by Post.
H. Registration Arrangements
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 9 to 11 January 2020 (“Centralized Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
2. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
3. The registration fee for 2020/21 K1 place is HK$970(half day class) and HK$ 1,570(Whole day Class). If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” /“AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
1. Under the kindergarten education scheme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2019. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2019 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme 1, EDB will then issue a“Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
For more information about 2020-2021 Admission Arrangement, you may browse the following page: