電話 : 2663 5196 傳真 : 2663 5197 電郵 : email@example.com 地址 : 新界上水清河邨清潤樓地下B翼
Application for K1 (2022-2023)
*Our school is under “The Free Quality KG Education Scheme"
by the Education Bureau (EDB)
A. Entry Requirements:
1. Must be born on or before 31 December 2019
2. Must be Hong Kong residents with right of abode or valid permission to remain in Hong Kong
B. Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Distribution Period: From now to 29 October 2021 (Friday)
a. Download admission form from school website (School system: half-day and full-day class service)
b. Obtain from school in person
(Monday to Friday: 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.; except Saturday and public holiday)
C. Submission of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Submission Period:
*Parents are required to pay the registration fee with a cheque of HK$40. The cheque should be made payable to "Chinese Y.M.C.A. Sheung Shui Kindergarten"
(Do not enclose cash)
Date: From 1st September 2021 to 29th October 2021
Address: G/F, Ching Yun House (Block B) Ching Ho Estate, Sheung Shui, N.T.
1. The completed application form. (The application form must be affixed with a recent photo of the applicant's front color ID) (Size: 2″x1.5″)
2. A copy of child’s birth certificate or residence approval documents from the Director of Immigration Department.
3. For children born in China, a copy of the domestic birth certificate, re-entry permit or other right of abode documents should be attached.
4. Three self-addressed and stamped white envelope (at least 4″x9″, air mail envelope and briefcase are not applicable) with your child’s name written on it (make sure it has postage fee: $2 for local and $2.6 for Mainland China).
5. Application Fee: $40 (The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.)
**Be sure to prepare the above documents, kindergarten will process it and will send out the "Interview Notification Letter" by mail for confirmation. It will not be processed after the deadline. Please pay attention.
D. Interview Arrangement
Interview Date: 5th November 2021 (Friday)
1. All successful applicants will be invited for interview. Our school will send out the interview letter by post before 29th October 2021. Please come for the interview with your applicant according to the date and time shown on the interview letter.
2. If you have not received the interview letter by 3rd November 2021 (Wednesday), please contact us during office hours.
3. The interview letter is an important document for the applicant. Parents should keep it in a safe place. Please bring the interview letter along with you on the interview day.
4. The whole interview takes approximately from half to one hour. Please reserve enough time for the interview.
5. Since the first language of instruction in our school is Cantonese, the teachers will communicate with parents and children in Cantonese throughout the interview. Please contact us at 2663 5196, if interpretation / translation service if required.
E. Admission Criteria
1. To assess the applicant and parents fairly, we will arrange a group interview with two to three teachers.
2. The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day class.
3. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
4. Parents' recognition of the school's VISION & MISSION.
5. The applicant should live nearby school.
F. School Quota (update at 21stJuly, 2021)
Whole Day Class: 21 students
Morning Class: 30 students
G. Announcement of Admission Results
Admitted students: We will inform parents of the K1 admission results from 6th December 2021 (Monday) to 10th December 2021 (Friday) by post.
Replenish students: We will inform parents of the K1 admission results from 13th December 2021 (Monday) to 17th December 2021 (Friday) by post.
H. Registration Arrangements
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child before 8 January 2022 (“Centralized Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
"Centralised Registration dates and time"
January 6 (Thursday) to January 7 (Friday), 2022
Time: 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
January 8, 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
*If there are still places after the registration date, the school will notify the children on the waiting list to enter the school.
2. According to the Education Bureau's "2022/23 Kindergarten Preschool (K1) Admission Arrangements", parents must return the "Kindergarten Admission Registration Certificate" or "Kindergarten Admission Permit" (parents must pay full tuition fee) as the kindergarten registration and stay the supporting documents of the bit. If you fail to submit the "Registration Certificate" or "Enrollment Permit" on the specified registration date, the kindergarten may not be able to complete the procedures for the admitted children. For details, please visit the section of "Kindergarten Education"-"Kindergarten K1 Admission Arrangements" on the website of the Education Bureau.
3. The registration fee for 2022/23 K1 place is HK$970 (half day class) and HK$ 1,570 (whole day class). If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September.
If parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” /“AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the seat for the child.
For more information about 2022-2023 Admission Arrangement, you may browse the following page:
Download the admission application form: Admission application form